Please read these rules before joining and editing on the wiki. If you see any of the rules being broken, please report it to an admin right away.
- You must be 13 or older to make an account. If you are under this age, you will be blocked.
- Swearing and using bad or crude language is a big no-no on this wiki, anywhere. If you are seen using bad language, you will be blocked.
- When you create a new article, be sure to put some information on it. No nonsense either. It has to be actual information relating to the page.
- No plagiarizing. This means no copying stuff from other wikis or websites. Write it in your own words.
- Do not put fanon information on articles at all. Fanfiction should stay on blogs and user pages only.
- Do not add inappropriate images. Any of these will be deleted and you will be blocked.
- Please do not speak in any language besides English on the wiki.
- Please do not discuss politics, unless it is on chat and the other user has agreed to it. We don't want any fighting and arguing.
- Don't write fake info or gibberish on pages.
- Do not add random, weird categories to an article, or categories that apply only to that one article. Any categories like this will be deleted.
- Do not undo an edit made by an admin. If you do, you will receive a warning. If you think an edit an admin made is wrong, please talk it over with them.
- Please do not change the name of an article without talking about it first, either with other users or an admin.
- Do not ask other users personal questions, such as their real name. What information they reveal online is their own choice.
- Do not come here just to advertise your wiki. If you would like to advertise your wiki, you may put a link on your profile, or request an affiliation.
- No fighting. If you find yourself getting angry, just leave the argument. Anyone found fighting will be warned.
- Be nice. Bullying is not tolerated at all. If you are being bullied, please report to an admin right away.
- Only upload videos that are related to Trollhunters. Anything off-topic will be deleted.
- Don't make useless edits just to earn badges, this is cheating. You will be warned.
- Don't assume anything that is not canonically confirmed. For example, if it is not confirmed that a character is dead, you may put "(assumed)" after "dead".
See also: Manual of Style
Admins have the right to change/edit these rules as needed.